Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

Mummy the Monkey

My puppets name is Mummy the monkey. First I paint and I put some hot glue gun on the head, nose, ears, body, legs, feet, arms and hands.
I put some string on my  puppet.
I loved doing it all by my self.
I enjoyed making a puppet monkey.  
Mummy the monkey looks so good.


Mummy the monkey is 25 years old.
She likes to eat bananas and carrots. She also likes to climb up the trees.
She is a good monkey. ( Happy Face)


Mummy the monkey’s parents like their garden.  They love flowers and they spend lots of time in the garden.
One day Mummy the Monkeys parents were surprised because She brought some other monkeys from the zoo. They came over to play.
They went to play in the garden. (Happy Face)  
They picked  all the plants and they ate them all.( Naughty Faces)
Oh no said Mummy the Monkey I am in trouble. (Oh Oh Face)
Because my parents will growl at me.


Because of that Mummy the Monkey and her friends ran away to the jungle and never came back.

Mummy the Monkey now lives in the jungle.
She is very happy in the jungle.
Mummy the Monkey is very nice.
She is good at playing in the jungle.
She plays with her friends in the jungle.
Mummy the Monkey is running and jumping in the jungle.  

1 comment:

  1. Why did you choose a monkey? From Thiha.

    ReplyDelete